Read these fantastic books about Paris with your kids to prepare them for a trip to France or as part of a European geography unit in your homeschool.
Just because our family travel budget doesn't cover four tickets to Paris right now, I still want to share my love of Europe with my kids.
I believe the next best thing is to read books about Paris and France in general to inspire a sense of curiosity.
If your homeschool is covering European history or geography this year, I pulled together a bunch of great titles that would be perfect to incorporate into your curriculum:
- Fun picture books about Paris for kids
- Graphic novels by famous French authors for tweens and teens
- Easy chapter books about historical French figures
- Picture books featuring French-inspired animals for little ones
- And even an illustrated guide book for adults loaded with pictures that will be perfect for kids who like more realistic books
Really want to set the mood? Enjoy these books about Paris and then watch one of these fun family-friendly movies about Paris.
You can plan a simple French dinner with my easy kid-friendly recipes, too.
More Travel Books for Kids
Looking for more books to help your kids explore the world?